Navigating the federal government can be difficult, frustrating, and filled with bureaucratic red tape - but you don’t have to do it alone. If your benefits are backlogged, if you feel you’ve been treated unfairly by a federal agency, or if you just aren’t getting an answer from one, Rep. Dean Phillips and his team will work to get you fair and timely assistance.
Every resident of Minnesota's Third Congressional District is invited to contact us for assistance with federal agencies. To help us better serve you, please complete all information in the form below. Upon completion, a printable page will be generated for you to sign and return to our office. Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence, such as —
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with the Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number for individuals) for an Internal Revenue Service issue;
- Your address, home phone number, and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary; and
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved.
Click Here To Request Help
The Privacy Act of 1974
requires Members of Congress and their staff to have written authorization before they may obtain information about an individual's case. We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request