Coronavirus Information Center
The presence of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in Minnesota is cause for concern but not cause for panic. While closings, social distancing, and changes to our daily routines can generate fear, please know it's the pragmatic and responsible approach to protecting our families, workers, and small businesses and ensuring hospital capacity can meet expected demand. We will succeed together. We all have a role to play in keeping our community healthy - cover your cough, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water, only share information from trustworthy sources, wear a mask, and please stay home if you are sick.
- Trusted Public Health Resources:
- COVID-19 Confirmed Cases:
Continuing to serve Minnesotans:
Rep. Phillips is working together with Minnesota and federal officials to get us through this pandemic as healthy, economically sound, and prepared for the future as possible. He is on a mission to ensure transparency, and remains committed to tackling this threat in a unified, nonpartisan manner at home and overseas.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, the U.S. Capitol and Minnetonka office of Rep. Dean Phillips are closed to the public at this time. In the coming days, weeks, and months, many of our friends and neighbors will struggle to navigate the federal government to obtain benefits and federal assistance. Bureaucracy should not be a barrier to care, and the Office of Rep. Dean Phillips is here to help. As a constituent, you can still:
- Reach out for assistance: If you need help with a federal agency, we may be able to help. Click here to start a case online.
- Send emails and letters: The best way to contact the Office of Rep. Phillips is by sending an email.
- Call our offices in Washington (202-225-2871) and Minnetonka (952-656-5176). If you reach our voicemail during business hours and leave a message, staff will return your call within 24 hours.
- Schedule video and phone meetings: You can still meet with Phillips staff by contacting the appropriate office.
- Stay informed: Click here to sign up for occasional updates from Dean.