Request a Meeting
If you'd like to schedule a meeting with Congressman Phillips or his staff, or if you'd like the Congressman to speak at an event, please complete the appropriate form below in full:
- Request a meeting in Washington, DC
- Request a meeting in Minnesota
- Event/speaking invitation in Washington, DC
- Event/speaking invitation in Minnesota
Due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, the U.S. Capitol and Minnetonka office of Rep. Dean Phillips are closed to the public at this time. Rep. Phillips and his entire team are working hard to get us through this pandemic as healthy, economically sound, and prepared for the future as possible. As a constituent, you can still:
- Reach out for assistance: If you need help with a federal agency, we may be able to help. Click here to start a case online.
- Send emails and letters: The best way to contact the Office of Rep. Phillips is by sending an email.
- Call our offices in Washington (202-225-2871) and Minnetonka (952-656-5176). If you reach our voicemail during business hours and leave a message, staff will return your call within 24 hours.
- Schedule video and phone meetings: You can still meet with Phillips staff by contacting the appropriate office.
- Stay informed: Click here to sign up for occasional updates from Dean.