Help with a Federal Agency
Navigating the federal government can be difficult, frustrating, and filled with bureaucratic red tape - but you don’t have to do it alone. If your benefits are backlogged, if you feel you’ve been treated unfairly by a federal agency, or if you just aren’t getting an answer from one, Rep. Dean Phillips and his team will work to get you fair and timely assistance.
Every resident of Minnesota's Third Congressional District is invited to contact us for assistance with federal agencies. To help us better serve you, please complete all information in the form below. Upon completion, a printable page will be generated for you to sign and return to our office. Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence, such as —
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with the Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number for individuals) for an Internal Revenue Service issue;
- Your address, home phone number, and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary; and
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved.
This is a three-step process:
- Fill in the form with the required data; then click the “Generate Request for Review” button at the bottom of the page.
- Review the form to ensure all data is accurate.
- Print and sign the form.
- Return the document to our office in one of the following ways:
- Mail to Office of Rep. Dean Phillips, Suite 200, 13911 Ridgedale Drive, Minnetonka, MN 55305
- Scan and email to MN03DP.Casework@mail.house.gov