Request a Meeting
Due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, the U.S. Capitol and Minnetonka office of Rep. Dean Phillips are closed to the public at this time. In the coming days, weeks, and months, many of our friends and neighbors will struggle to navigate the federal government to obtain benefits and federal assistance. Bureaucracy should not be a barrier to care, and the Office of Rep. Dean Phillips is here to help. As a constituent, you can still:
- Reach out for assistance: If you need help with a federal agency, we may be able to help. Click here to start a case online.
- Send emails and letters: The best way to contact the Office of Rep. Phillips is by sending an email.
- Call our offices in Washington (202-225-2871) and Minnetonka (952-656-5176). If you reach our voicemail during business hours and leave a message, staff will return your call within 24 hours.
- Schedule video and phone meetings: You can still meet with Phillips staff by contacting the appropriate office.
If you'd like to schedule a meeting with Congressman Phillips or his staff, or if you'd like the Congressman to attend or speak at an event, please contact our office using the forms below. Be sure to include all requested information. If you have questions, please call our Minnetonka or Washington DC office.
- Request a meeting in Washington, DC
- Request a meeting in Minnesota
- Event/speaking invitation in Washington, DC
- Event/speaking invitation in Minnesota