The presence of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in Minnesota is cause for concern but not cause for panic. While closings, social distancing, and changes to our daily routines can generate fear, please know it's the pragmatic and responsible approach to protecting our healthcare professionals and ensuring hospital capacity can meet expected demand. We will succeed together.
- COVID-19 confirmed cases:
- Trusted Resources:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Minnesota Depatment of Health (MDH)
- Minnesota Department of Health Coronavirus Hotline: 651-201-3920 or 1-800-657-3903
- Rep. Phillips Coronavirus Briefing Conversation (click here for full audio)