The presence of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in Minnesota is cause for concern but not cause for panic. While closings, social distancing, and changes to our daily routines can generate fear, please know it's the pragmatic and responsible approach to protecting our healthcare professionals and ensuring hospital capacity can meet expected demand. We will succeed together. We all have a role to play in keeping our community healthy - cover your cough, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water, only share information from trustworthy sources, wear a mask, and please stay home if you are sick.
- COVID-19 confirmed cases:
- Trusted Resources:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Minnesota Depatment of Health (MDH)
- Minnesota Department of Health Coronavirus Hotline: 651-201-3920 or 1-800-657-3903
- Rep. Phillips's most recent Coronavirus Briefing Conversation (click here for full audio)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (below)