Help With A Federal Agency
In the coming days, weeks, and months, many of our friends and neighbors will struggle to navigate the federal government to obtain benefits and federal assistance. Bureaucracy should not be a barrier to care, and the Office of Rep. Dean Phillips is here to help. As a constituent, you can still:
- Reach out for assistance. If you need help with a federal agency, we may be able to help. Click here to start a case online.
- Send emails and letters. The best way to contact the Office of Rep. Phillips is by sending an email.
- Call our offices in Washington (202-225-2871) and Minnetonka (952-656-5176). If you reach our voicemail during business hours and leave a message, staff will return your call within 24 hours.
- Schedule video and phone meetings. You can still meet with Phillips staff by contacting the appropriate office.
- Stay informed: Click here to sign up for occasional updates from Dean.
Most federal agencies have established coronavirus (COVID-19) information portals, use the links below to find answers to frequently asked questions: